I had the exterior of my house painted, using Valspar exterior, premier/paint. Within three months, the paint has begun to blister and bubble, as well as peel.

How utterly ugly is the front exterior of my house.Contact customer service, gave a story, said moisture is causing blistering. Hard to believe, after theree months, this occured. Will not be using Valspar paint again. Will post this complaint on every websit, additionally seeking legal action from damage.How can paint bubble in three months.

Really feel exploited. Used other exterior paint on same area, had no trouble. Liked the colors Valspar offered.

Apparently, scraficed color for quality. Will never buy Valspar paint again, and will remind other to avoid it,too.

Review about: Valspar Paint.

Comments

Walworth, New York, United States #693290

Yes I had the same issue blistering ! Paint area was well prepped and sanded.

I would not buy this product or brand again. Oh and there is a no prime paint they make ... Garbage.

There really is no such thing if you want to paint something right, prime well. I recommend Behr paint or Sherwin Williams.

Good Afternoon,

My name is Jeff Bartos with Valspar. I came across your recent posting and was sorry to hear of your disatisfaction with the Valspar Paint used on the exterior of your home.

Blistering and bubbling can be caused by moisture or other variables.

I would like to discuss these issues with you and to see if I can offer any assistance. If you wish to discuss, please contact me at 888-313-5569 or at jbartos@valspar.com