Update by user Jun 28, 2012

As stated this company doesnt care. I made no progress with them in the last thirty days and I will never buy another product from their company.

Original review posted by user May 28, 2012

I had a involved project of bringing back to life an old windmeal that was left when I bought the home. I spent a lot of time using muratic acid to strip the old metal down so it could be primed and painted.

Valspar paint is the biggest, crappiest spray paint on the market. After about half way through the can the nozzels go bad and all you have is paint drips on the floor and colored hands. I contacted the company and they could care less about your problem. Valspar paint is the worst paint on the market and I hope you take my post seriously.

There are other options out there. Dont make the mistake I did.

Product or Service Mentioned: Valspar Paint.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 28, 2012.

Comments

I have been reading the comments about Valspar paints and I couldn't agree more..the paint is overpriced and difficult to apply. An employee told me he gets alot of complaints about it but that his bosses tell him to push it because they make more money on it than on the Olympic paint they sell.

i had to argue with him to sell me the Olympic! I know that Olympic is a Lowe's brand of paint and it was great!! It covered very well, had no smell, and was almost $10 cheaper!

I spoke with the store manager and told him that he was pushing the wrong paint! Lowe's doesn't make any of their paints, but their name is on the can so I would think they would be more concerned with customer complaints...