Easton, Pennsylvania

Porch was cleaned and primed properly and was able to dry for 3 days before it was painted.Every time it rained lots of bubbles would appear and you could scrap the paint off with your finger.

Related: Valspar Signature Paint, Bad Batch of Paint, Smells like Feet

See photos. The paint was very slimy (slippery) when it rained out even where the rain didn't reach. The paint just Pealed right off. Valspar would not do anything and I received a refund from Lowe's after I brought photos into store and really complained.

Had to scrap entire wrap around porch and re-sand and start all over.Wasted 3 more days and Will never buy from Valspar again.

Review about: Valspar Porch Paint.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Valspar Paint
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $650
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Valspar?

Comments

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States #766445

First of all your substrate looks glossy.Did you try to sand or degloss?

Also if your substrate is oil the latex paint will not adhere.So why don't you put the blame on yourself.

Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - STOLE my money Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "CBCS/Charlie Brzezinski took money that I paid him, to work on other jobs. My retaining wall is still not completed and the materials have not been delivered to complete the..." Read more Valspar - Does not cover patchwork as it states. Valspar "I have put 3 coats of valspar signature island orange and it still doesn't come close to covering up the patches. It states that since it is primer and paint..." Read more THANK YOU RHINO SHIELD OF JACKSONVILLE FOR SATISFYING MY COMPLAINT Rhino Shield of Jacksonville "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Don Karl Juravin "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Claires - Getting both ears pierced with two piercings Claires "I went to Claire's in west gate mall to get my ears pierced for graduation and when the lady pierced my 2nd hole on my left ear she didn't put..." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more