Porch was cleaned and primed properly and was able to dry for 3 days before it was painted.Every time it rained lots of bubbles would appear and you could scrap the paint off with your finger.
See photos. The paint was very slimy (slippery) when it rained out even where the rain didn't reach. The paint just Pealed right off. Valspar would not do anything and I received a refund from Lowe's after I brought photos into store and really complained.
Had to scrap entire wrap around porch and re-sand and start all over.Wasted 3 more days and Will never buy from Valspar again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Valspar Porch Paint
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "KResh weatherization and it's owner Ryan, came to our home to do work. He never finished the work. He damaged our driveway, carpeting and worse of all one of his..."
- "Hello there this is been the worst experience of my life well not quite but it has been a terrible one. I ordered a dress from tbdress and it was..."
- "Had to stay 4 nights for my company. Room #120 toilet backed up. Went and alerted desk person who "handed" me a plunger. Now thats class! Next day come back..."