Easton, Pennsylvania

Porch was cleaned and primed properly and was able to dry for 3 days before it was painted.Every time it rained lots of bubbles would appear and you could scrap the paint off with your finger.

See photos. The paint was very slimy (slippery) when it rained out even where the rain didn't reach. The paint just Pealed right off. Valspar would not do anything and I received a refund from Lowe's after I brought photos into store and really complained.

Had to scrap entire wrap around porch and re-sand and start all over.Wasted 3 more days and Will never buy from Valspar again.

Review about: Valspar Paint.

Had an Experience with Valspar?

Comments

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States #766445

First of all your substrate looks glossy.Did you try to sand or degloss?

Also if your substrate is oil the latex paint will not adhere.So why don't you put the blame on yourself.

Pella - This Company Is Selfish, Greedy And Does Not Care About Their Customers! Pella "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..." Read more Congoleum - 5 years worn through Congoleum "The picture shows the wear from five years of use in a residence. I installed the tiles and they do work as advertised they are warmer than normal tile and..." Read more Valspar - Does not cover patchwork as it states. Valspar "I have put 3 coats of valspar signature island orange and it still doesn't come close to covering up the patches. It states that since it is primer and paint..." Read more ShopRTACabinets - Frank LaMark  owes me cabinets or refund ShopRTACabinets "We ordered cabinets in July 2015. Took 6 months before the cabinets came, and two pantries were missing. Numerous emails went unanswered, disconnected telephone, etc. Finally a few weeks ago..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more