Porch was cleaned and primed properly and was able to dry for 3 days before it was painted.Every time it rained lots of bubbles would appear and you could scrap the paint off with your finger.
See photos. The paint was very slimy (slippery) when it rained out even where the rain didn't reach. The paint just Pealed right off. Valspar would not do anything and I received a refund from Lowe's after I brought photos into store and really complained.
Had to scrap entire wrap around porch and re-sand and start all over.Wasted 3 more days and Will never buy from Valspar again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Valspar Porch Paint
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Our shoddily constructed Lennar Home is located in The Woodlands area north of Houston. It is difficult to know where to begin with this review because there are so..."
- "Tried new valspar paint which was being promoted in b&q in Mahon point store cork Ireland , very bad result no matter we did and we are used to doing..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "KResh weatherization and it's owner Ryan, came to our home to do work. He never finished the work. He damaged our driveway, carpeting and worse of all one of his..."
- "It took them 3 weeks to take care of one tree!! They had every excuse in the book not to comeback and finish the job! They have damaged my lawn..."
- "I never took care of my teeth and that is no one else's fault but my own. I went to Aspen for an evaluation and they confirmed I had gum..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."