Tried new valspar paint which was being promoted in b&q in Mahon point store cork Ireland , very bad result no matter we did and we are used to doing our painting for years , customer service in both company's are a disgrace and I will definitely be going back to dulux paint far superior , the staff in the store agreed with us as to how bad it was but when valspar rep got back to us she kept asking for reciept for decorator or she couldn't help , in the end we just got fed up of trying to explain to her but valspar have lost a lot of custom due to poor product
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality
- Lack of customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service and bad quality paint
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased our home last year from a seller who had done a significant amount of remodeling using Alside windows. ALL 7 replaced windows now have failed seals and moisture..."
- "Have a new house built in 2010 with 40 Marvin casement style, metal clad, wood windows with retractable screens; 4 metal clad wood sliding doors with low profile sills; and..."
- "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..."
- "Tried new valspar paint which was being promoted in b&q in Mahon point store cork Ireland , very bad result no matter we did and we are used to doing..."
- "I bought small tube preamp which arrived incomplete, without the mains transformer, despite the seller's product description stating the transformer will be included. I have tried to resolve the matter with..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."