3.0

Purchased Valspa signature paint + primer, ideal for kitchen and bathrooms. .. Color grey base A

Took time to clean and use painters tape on the walls. There was good ventilation in the bathroom and was dry. Applied paint and allowed to dry before reapplying. Pulled painters tape off and took off some of the paint leaving uneveven edges. Repainted edges with small brush.

My main complaint is that after a few days, I noticed streaks running down and stickiness on the walls. I can wash the stickiness with soap and water to get rid of it. However I do not want to wash bathroom walls ever few days. I have not had any problem with any other paint that was there before, so I know it is this particular brand. I am not happy as time and cost of product is wasted. Now I have to spend more money and time fixing this problem.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $35. The author is overall dissatisfied with Valspar. The most disappointing about valspar signature wall paint from Valspar was poor quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Valspar.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Valspar to other companies on our site.

Comments