Featured Not resolved
1.9

I bought 2 gallons of this to renew my porch glider.I followed the instructions on the back of the can.

Very strenuous for a female age 62. Total project took me three (3) days. As to not fight the weather elements I parked my car outdoors & used the garage as my workshop. First day a coat of Zinsser primer; let it dry overnight.

With just the primer looked GREAT; I was really excited now. Day two applied my first coat of Valspar ClimateZone. Day three (3) last coat of Valspar ClimateZone. Outcome was very Nice.

I was really proud of myself until the First winter. The sales person assured me this was the paint to do my job.

It promotes it right on the can ….ALL CLIMATE PROTECTION, FADE RESISTANT All the hard work for nothing!I want a REFUND!

Review about: Valspar Paint.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Exterior paint peeled the first year.

Comments

was there a coating on the glider before you painted it?Most of those types of gliders have a clear finish on them when they are new.

That clear finish most be removed before a paint is applied to keep the paint from peeling.

Bullseye 123 is definitely NOT the primer to use for this either.It is cheap crap.